Join 25+ presenters to learn proven, practical ways that mindfulness and compassion can help each of us in our own lives.
Explore the powerful roles mindfulness and compassion can play in developing exceptional leaders, creating happier, healthier and more productive workplaces (even if your workplace is at home now), and transforming society.
How You Can Benefit from the Summit
There’s a shift underway in leadership, as more leaders are discovering the important benefits of mindfulness and compassion
- Today’s fast-paced and uncertain times call for leaders to have minds that are incredibly focused and clear. How can you train your mind to dramatically improve the way you lead?
- What does it mean to be a compassionate leader? And how does compassion help make you a more respected and effective leader?
- There’s an emerging movement of employees who are looking for more meaning, happiness and connectedness at work. How can leaders help meet those needs?
- How do leaders evolve to become more people-centered, as more and more employees are unwilling to accept a purely top-down approach at work?
Improving well-being at work leads to happier, healthier and more productive employees
- Hear about the latest science showing how effective mindfulness and compassion can be at enhancing well-being.
- Discover how organizations are implementing mindfulness and compassion programs. Learn from leaders who are doing it successfully.
- What does a Chief Mindfulness Officer do? What about a Director of Compassion?
- How do workplaces improve team performance through improved collaboration, innovation and resilience? And how do mindfulness and compassion help?
- How are organizations creating more people-centered workplaces? And why is this so important?
Focusing on social impact and personal development
- Learn important practices that can help you live with more awareness, insight and open-heartedness. What effect can that have on your family, relationships, community, and the world?
- What are some of the important ways mindfulness and compassion can help transform society? Up-close looks at what’s working in racial justice, social activism, schools, health care, community life and more.
- There’s a growing movement towards bringing mindfulness and compassion to children and youth, including at schools and at home. Take a look at programs that are benefitting the next generation.
- Social activism often leads to stress and burnout. How can mindfulness and compassion help? How can they change the way people with opposing views talk to each other and work with each other?
- Our planet needs healing. How can acting with compassion bring people together to solve the climate crisis?
What To Expect At The Summit
You’ll hear case studies, discover cutting edge best practices, and learn practical tools and strategies that are working for people and organizations right now.
You’ll learn specific mindfulness practices and compassion practices that you can use in your daily life, and that can be used in your organization.
Leave the Summit with new insights and strategies that you can begin putting to work right away.
It’s one thing to want to make changes, it can be quite another to actually follow through and do it.
That’s why you’ll hear from leaders and experts who have actually done it, and who will share their success stories with you.
Whether it’s small, medium or large companies, education, non-profits, or local or national government, the Summit has leaders who will show you how it’s been done, and inspire you to take the next steps.
Do you want to become a better leader? Improve your workplace? Help transform society? Whatever your personal reasons are for attending, you’ll be able to leave with a plan for doing just that.
Networking & Fun
Enjoy social events and networking opportunities. Spend time with people who have some of the same goals as you. Network with them, make valuable connections, and form strategic partnerships.
You’ll benefit from spending time with people who have faced some of the same challenges you have, and who have overcome some of the same obstacles.
Be part of a community of people who are committed to living with more mindfulness and compassion, and who want to help make a difference in the lives of others.
(Choose how many days you’d like to attend)
Wednesday, June 8, 9am – 4pm: Pre-Summit Leadership Training
Thursday, June 9, 9am – 6pm: Mindful Leadership Forum
Friday, June 10, 9am – 6pm: Mindfulness & Compassion in the Workplace and Society
Saturday, June 11, 9am – 6pm: Mindfulness & Compassion in the Workplace and Society
Sunday, June 12, 9am – 4pm: Post-Summit Compassion Training
Save Today on Super Early Bird Tickets
Refunds available until March 1, 2022
1-DAY TICKETS $149 – $299
Choose Your 1-Day Option
- Pre-Summit Leadership Training
$199Wednesday, June 8
Super Early Bird Prices
Share this event with friends and colleagues!
2022 Speakers to be Announced
Here are Some Speakers from Our Last Summit
Director, Leadership Development & Executive Coaching, Google
Director, Office of Work/Life, Harvard University
Author, Radical Compassion
Chris Ruane MP
Member, United Kingdom Parliament
Former Management Consultant Executive, Accenture
Founding Director, Executive Mind Leadership Institute, Peter Drucker School of Management, Claremont Graduate University
Neuropsychologist and Senior Fellow, Greater Good Science Center UC Berkeley
Co-founder, Insight Meditation Society
Founder and CEO, Sounds True
Manager, Sustainable Performance and Well-being Learning, Google
Senior Director of Global Retail Design, Nike
Mayor Sheldon Neeley
Program Director, Mind the Moment, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Kevelin B. Jones II
Principal, Flint Community Schools
Research Scientist, Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education, Stanford University
Managing Director and Founder, Potential Project. Co-Author, The Mind of the Leader
CEO, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute
Neuroscientist, Former Researcher, UCLA School of Medicine
Compassion Programs Director, UC San Diego Center for Mindfulness
Director, Mindfulness Education, Mindful Awareness Research Center UCLA